Dr. Burcu Balkan
She provides services in the field of oral surgery, especially in twenty-year-old surgery, implant surgery, sinus operation, immediate implantation.
She is fluent in English [TOEFL IBT (84), YDS (85)].
Scientific Meetings Attended and Scientific Publications
- Istanbul University Faculty of Dentistry VIII. Scientific Congress 2014
- Observer Student – Faculty of Odontology Malmö University, Malmö (Sweden) 2015
- ITI Young Turkey & Azerbaijan Congress 2017
- Dentsem Basic Implantology and Advanced Surgical Techniques Course 2017
- B. Balkan, B. Aybar, Y. Emes, Ö. Doğanay, B. Atalay. ‘A case of aspergillus and antral pseudocyst in maxillary sinus’. TAOMS 25th International Scientific Congress. 2018 Cyprus. (PP)
- B. Balkan, B. Aybar, Y. Emes, Ö. Doğanay, B. Atalay. ‘Immediate Implantation Technique and Its Benefits’. TAOMS 25th International Scientific Congress. 2018. Cyprus. (0P)
- Nobel Biocare 3rd Turkey Symposium 2018 Antalya.
- B. Balkan, B. Aybar, Y. Emes, V. Olgaç, Ö. Doğanay, B. Atalay. ‘Langerhans cell histiocytosis in mandible: a rare case’. TAOMS 26th International Scientific Congress. 2019. Cyprus. (0P)
- B. Balkan, B. Keskin, S. Çakarer, B. Atalay. 'Organoid nevus syndrome: a rare case'. TAOMS 26th International Scientific Congress. 2019. Cyprus. (0P)
- Soluk-Tekkeşin M, Balkan B, Akatay DK, Atalay B. A Rare Case of Peripheral Compound Odontoma and Review of the Literature. Head Neck Pathol. 2022 Feb 4. doi: 10.1007/s12105-022-01421-0. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 35119618.
- Atalay B, Çıldır A, Balkan B, Büyükvardar A. Placement of one- and two-piece ceramic implants, two treatment models in one patient. Ceramic Implants 2022 International Magazine of Ceramic Implant Technology 2/21
- EuroPerio10 International Congress June 15-18, 2022 Copenhagen, Denmark
- ITI membership 2022